Packed with practical and functional features, the Castlehyde shooting coat is a must for any keen shot. Made in durable, weather-beating materials, including a sturdy outer shell, a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner and knitted wool cuffs, it is also tailored to give a feminine silhouette. Its sleeve design allows easy swing and movement and it has both cartridge pockets, internal zipped and fleece lined pockets for warmth and practicality while out on a peg.
(Approx. Centre back length: 75cm for a Size 38/12)
- Sturdy outer shell fabric, 70% Polyester, 30% Nylon
- A lightweight, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Z-liner between the outer fabric and garment lining
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Cartridge pockets and tabs
- Zipped inner pockets
- Two-way zip
- Cosy rib-knit inner wool cuff
- Dubarry leather and metal branded badge on back of collar
- Shaped silhouette
- Machine washable
- Category: Ladies lightweight rain jacket
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.