Packed with practical and functional features, the Ballynahinch shooting coat is a must for any keen shot. Made in durable, weather-beating materials including a smart Teflon® coated 100% Pure New Wool outer layer and a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner, it also has a layer of insulating filler and knitted wool cuffs for warmth. Tailored for a feminine silhouette, its sleeve design allows easy swing and movement. It has ample pockets with tabs for cartridges, zips for security and fleece lining to beat the chills out on your peg.
(Approx. Centre back length: 75cm for a Size 38/12)
- Teflon® coated 100% Pure New Wool outer fabric
- 60g/m2 fill for added warmth
- A lightweight, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Z-liner between the outer fabric and garment lining
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Cartridge pockets and tabs
- Zipped inner pockets
- Cosy rib-knit inner wool cuff
- Two-way zip
- Genuine leather trim
- Shaped silhouette
- Dubarry leather and metal branded badge on back of collar
- Machine washable
- Category: Women's tweed shooting coat
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.