A super cosy gilet, the Spiddal is filled with fluffy feathers and down for plumped insulation yet tailored to give you a neat shape. Individually stitched panels keep the filling exactly where it should, a stand-up collar stops draughts and pockets are lined with fleece to help keep fingers from getting chilly. An excellent winter layer with a snuggly knit, or handy in cooler spring and autumn days over a light top.
Down-filled gilet. (Approx. Centre back length: 65cm for a Size 38/12)
- 100% polyester with nylon lining
- 70%, down and 30% feather fill for lightweight warmth
- Filling stitched in panels to prevent movement
- Stand-up collar
- Fitted silhouette
- Double pocket detail with zipped security pocket
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pocket
- Dubarry chain-hang loop
- Machine washable and quick drying
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.