Please anticipate delivery times of 2-3 days.
- Product_ID: 508580
Repeated wetting and drying can eventually cause leather to crack. Like human skin these natural leathers require regular moisturising.
Dubarry Leather Cream, the most important of all our care products, contains tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, emu oil, beeswax and lanolin to help protect, preserve
and soften the leather while enhancing the water repellent properties.
Note: Leather Cream is for use on smooth leathers only and NOT on suede or nubuck leather. The Leather Cream will ofter cause lighter coloured leathers to darken in colour.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Remove dirt, mud, manure, salt water etc with clean cold water using a brush if necessary to get rid of more stubborn grime.
2. Apply Dubarry Footwear Cleaner all over and scrub with brush to remove more ingrained dirt and other residues. Work this to get a generous lather and don't be afraid to scrub the leather vigorously.
3. Rinse excess cleaner and lather from the shoes with clean cold water.
4. Dry naturally; ideally air dry for 24 hours before any further treatment. Never use artifical heat or leave near an open fire or range.
5. Apply Dubarry Leather Cream sparingly to the smooth leather only, rubbing in gently with a clean, soft cloth or brush, paying particular attention to the flex area, that bends as you walk. Clean off any excess cream with a dry cloth.
6. See dubarry.com for comprehensive care guides and instructions on all Dubarry footwear products.
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.