Return & Exchanges
RETURNS POLICY FOR WEBSITE, EVENT AND STORE PURCHASES
If you are not completely satisfied with your order from Dubarry, or you wish to exchange size, we will be happy to exchange items or refund the cost of the item within 30 days of purchase/receipt, provided the items are unworn, undamaged and in their original packaging with all labelling and swing tags intact.
Please note the following:
• It is essential that any unsuitable items, unless faulty, are returned in a re-saleable condition
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE?
There are two options to choose from when returning items to Dubarry of Ireland.
1. Free Returns with CollectPlus, including £50 insurance: You can use CollectPlus to return your parcels to us, by purchasing and downloading your returns label at www.collectplus.co.uk/dubarryboots. Enter your original order number and your email address on to the label, then print and attach to your parcel, ensuring any outbound delivery labels are removed or covered.
Please note that if you are returning multiple parcels you will need to get a different label for each parcel.
Drop off your parcel at your chosen CollectPlus store, where you will be given a receipt with a tracking code on it. You can track your parcel yourself at www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new. CollectPlus is a convenient way to return parcels via local shops, petrol stations, universities and shopping centres, and it is a service trusted by thousands of busy people every day. There are over 7,000 CollectPlus locations, open from early in the morning until late in the evening, 7 days a week. Please note, you must obtain and stick your returns label to your parcel before taking your parcel into a CollectPlus store.
CollectPlus will not accept responsibility for parcels handed into a store without a CollectPlus returns label. You can return parcels with ‘cabin baggage’ dimensions 60 x 50 x50cm and up to 10kg using CollectPlus. Find out what you can return with CollectPlus here: https://www.collectplus.co.uk/help-advice/what-can-i-send-using-collectplus/ You can find your nearest CollectPlus store by clicking here www.collectplus.co.uk/store_locator and use the ‘Find a store’ search at the top of the page. Full terms and conditions can be viewed here www.collectplus.co.uk/smsterms.
2. Royal Mail Postal Service: You can go to your post office and return the item using the Royal Mail normal postal services. Postage costs will vary depending on the weight of the parcel and postal region.
Goods must be returned in their original and undamaged packaging, by registered, or any other postage method requiring the recipient (Dubarry) to sign on delivery to:
Customer Service Team
Dubarry of Ireland Broadstone Manor Barns, Old Chalford, Chipping Norton, Oxon OX7 5QL
Tel: +44 (0) 1608 677622
Email: [email protected]
3. Returning goods to a Dubarry store.
Please note we currently only accept returns which have been purchased in store.
Our London store is currently closed so please contact customer service if you have any queries around purchases from this store.
If you wish to return an online order please refer to steps 1. and 2. above.
You can return an item to our stores in person or by post for exchange or refund. If you choose to send items by post, please enclose a covering letter stating:
• The reasons for return
• A copy of your purchase receipt (please note that a gift certificate/receipt is not sufficient for refund purposes)
• Full contact details, including postal address and daytime contact telephone number Please note the following:
• Postage costs are not refunded. Goods must be returned in undamaged packaging, by registered, or any other postage method requiring the recipient (Dubarry) to sign on delivery to:
DUBARRY OF IRELAND,
7 Rotunda Terrace,
Tel: +44 (01) 2425 16473
Email: [email protected]
RETURNING GOODS PURCHASED FROM A DUBARRY STOCKIST?
In the unlikely event of a problem with your Dubarry product, which you have purchased from one of our stockists listed on our website, you must return them in the first instance to where they were originally purchased, for an initial assessment. The next step will be for the stockist, along with the Dubarry Customer Service Team, to determine whether these goods should be repaired, replaced or returned. Please adhere to the returns and exchanges policy of the stockist.
If you choose to keep the items purchased for longer than the 30 day return period as described above, we will be unable to provide a refund or exchange. Dubarry of Ireland consider the return period of 30 days sufficient for customers to inspect the items for any faults and thus to accept them. Should your items become faulty once the return period has elapsed and the items are within the one year warranty period, we will either repair or replace the items, at our discretion.
The above policy does not affect your statutory rights.