Fast drying, durable and machine-washable, our Aquatech Dubrovnik technical trousers for men are engineered for active sailing with four-way stretch for complete freedom of movement, and they’re loaded with practical features. The fabric is treated with a UPF-50 barrier to shield your skin from harmful UV, and strongly reinforced on the seat and knees for exceptional durability. Comfort is also enhanced with soft-touch tricot material in the pockets and on the waistband, which is adjustable and shaped for active use – higher at the back – so it stays put when you twist and bend, and belt loops are also provided. Five pockets offer plenty of storage, with zipped cargo pockets on the thighs for things like phones and PLBs. The knees are articulated for better comfort and fit, and a handy eyewear cleaning cloth is included.
- Lightweight, durable and fast drying main fabric 95% nylon, 5% elastane
- 4-Way stretch fabric for freedom of movement during active wear
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF 50 treatment to shield you during sun exposure
- Reinforced knee and seat fabric in 100% polyester offers exceptional durability.
- Soft touch tricot lined inner waistband and pocket bags for wearing comfort
- Zip fly and metal rivet button closure at centre front
- Shaped waistband is higher at the back for coverage during active wear
- Adjustable waist with belt loops
- Two front pockets, two zipped cargo pockets and one rear pocket
- Articulated knees for better comfort and fit
- Double layer gusset for strength and durability
- Signature Dubarry Aquatech trims and eyewear cleaning cloth
- Dubarry branding on right cargo pocket. Left cargo pocket left clear for corporate branding
- Machine washable
- Inseam length: Regular: 87cm
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.