The Brunswick combines traditional wax jacket finish with a longer cut offering extra protection. A contrasting corduroy collar coordinates with leather trim and brings a smart finish to classic country style while large patch pockets allow for city break essentials, a good supply of dog treats or perhaps a Dubarry hipflask to take the nip out of the autumnal air.
- 180g/m² lightweight wax cotton fabric with water repellent finish
- 40g/m² PrimaLoft® fill, quilt stitched to cotton lining
- Contrast colour corduroy collar
- Raglan sleeve
- Two-way front zip covered by snapped placket
- Chest handwarmer pockets with fleece pocket bags
- Leather trim on pockets and cuffs
- Roomy patch pockets with studded flap
- Studded, double back vent
- Adjustable back waist tabs
- Knitted inner cuffs
- Dirt-resistant inner hem strip
- Interior security pocket
- Sponge clean outer fabric and leather
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.