Inspired by traditional equestrian style but made with a thoroughly modern technology, the quilted Bettystown is a smart and cosy winter jacket. Quilted and fleece lined yet tailored for an elegant silhouette, it also has handy double entry pockets for both keeping hands warm and holding your essentials. Keys, wallet and possibly your Rugby hipflask...
Equestrian-inspired women's quilt jacket.
- Lightweight, polyester outer shell with DWR coating
- Non-pill fleece lining stitched through 40g/m² fill provides warmth
- Feminine, shaped silhouette with step-down back hem
- Double entry front pockets with snapped flaps
- V-shaped back yoke and multiple body seams impart great fit and shape
- Centre front zipper covered by snapped placket
- Classic Dubarry branding
- Machine washable or professional dry clean
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.