This product is a one-off production piece sample. As part of our product development process we make small production runs of new styles for testing and market research purposes. Whilst these products didn't make it to our final collection, they are still made with quality Dubarry materials and design techniques, and will be a unique purchase as only a handful were made.
These items are used for photography or in showroom, however they have been through a QC process and are in a suitable condition for resale. This usage is reflected in their price and they are offered at a discounted rate from their intended RRP. Sample products are available in one size as specified on the product page.
Women’s super-lightweight sweater with diagonal stripe.
• 70% viscose, 30% recycled polyester
• Viscose, made from wood pulp, is sustainable and fully biodegradable. It has a softness that is superior to cotton with the same properties of comfort and breathability
• Polyester helps with durability, colour fastness and wrinkle resistance
• The eco-friendly polyester used in this garment is made from recycled materials
• Very fine gauge, lightweight knit for cool, airy finish
• Flattering straight silhouette with long sleeves
• Placed stripes on body of sweater
• Interesting all over diagonal stitch
• 1x1 rib knit cuffs, hem band and tubular crew neckline
• Fully fashioned armhole
• Classic Dubarry branding
• Machine washable
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.