Whether you're point-to-pointing, school match supporting or dog walking the Mountbellew is an ideal traditional style lightweight wax cotton jacket, with a relaxed easy fit. Multiple useful pockets, some including hand warming pocket bags, which means this comfortable jacket will be a go-to, thrown on again and again, with jeans and a sweater for simple style. For an added layer of warmth on chilly days, zip in a Ballycar quilted liner.
Lightweight wax cotton jacket (Approx. Centre back length: 76cm for a Size L)
- Wax cotton fabric has water repellent finish
- Contrast colour corduroy collar
- Two-way centre zip
- Real leather pocket welts with hand warmer pocket bags
- Roomy patch pockets covered with studded flap
- Tan cotton lining
- Studded, double back vent
- Interior zips for use with zip-in liner
- Cosy knitted inner cuffs
- Interior security pocket
- Sponge clean outer fabric and leather
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.