Lightweight and sporty, the new Valletta boot has a water-repellent gaiter like our top-of-the-range Crosshaven. This is an important feature for ocean racing sailors, with drainage mesh panels at the ankle for optimal water release and a drawcord to secure the top, which also prevents wash-back. When you walk along the leeward deck to adjust the leech line of a headsail while sailing to windward, you’ll notice the difference a gaiter makes – even with waves splashing your shins, your feet stay remarkably dry. Valletta also has a new flexible, shock absorbing bi-compound sole combined with our amazingly grippy NonSlip-NonMarking outsole plus all the other features unique to Dubarry, which so many sailors have come to rely on.
- Waterproof breathable membrane that offers protection from the elements
- Gaiter section is made from a water replellant high abrasive fabric, with drainage mesh panels at the bottom of the leg for optimal water release and a drawcord at the top collar to secure foul weather gear and prevent wash back
- New sporty bi-compound sole unit. The midsole is a lightweight premium EVA compound which is comfortable underfoot, flexible and shock absorbing, this is combined with our custom designed rubber NonSlip-NonMarking™ outsole which has a unique water dispersion channel system that prevents aquaplaning and provides superior traction and durability in wet and dry conditions
- Lycra collar for a secure fit and to accommodate the wider calf muscle
- Synthetic material and lycra® upper that has a water repellant, anti-odour, anti-microbial finish that is quick drying and breathable
- D-Chassis system offers extra support, protection and control
- Rubber toe guard offers a high wear resistance and protection in this critical area of the boot
- Removable cushioned footbed for underfoot comfort
- Dubarry’s unique finger pull tape incorporates the distinctive port and starboard flash detail, they run the full length of the boot and are caught into the sole for ease of fit with maximum security
- Subtle Dubarry Aquatech branding
- Dubarry band applied to outside gaiter using a highly reflective fabric for high visibility
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.