Created for exceptional comfort the Sardina moccasin is packed with Dubarry technical design. Water resistant DryFast-DrySoft™ finish protects the lightweight drummed nubuck and NonSlip-Nonmarking™ rubber outer soles give superior stability. Team with Dubarry Killybeg chinos and Abbeyside sweater for a classic sailing look, or take advantage of the ultra lightweight shock absorbing design to wear about town.
- Made from drummed nubuck leather that has a Dry Fast-Dry Soft™ water resist finish
- Drummed nubuck leather offers a soft feel and conforms more readily to the foot for maximum comfort and flexibility
- A simple upper construction resulting in a flexible, lighter weight and twistable shoe
- Dubarry's bi-compound sole combines a super extra-lightweight midsole compound that is shock absorbing, extremely durable. This material is non-toxic, recyclable and antibacterial
- Rubber NonSlip-NonMarking™ outsole to provide superior traction and durability in wet and dry conditions
- 3/4 length leather insock is combined to a foam backer for added comfort and offering a genuine moccasin look. The sock has our traditional heritage hot emboss logo
- Classic saddle design with a contemporary raised centre detail
- Padded tab for extra instep comfort
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.