The latest development in Dubarry’s constantly evolving range of high-performance technical sailing trainers, Sydney combines a super comfortable new footbed with a low-profile sole that ensures optimal contact with the deck. Stylish and practical, flexible yet durable, these featherlight shoes are ideal for multi-purpose use – cruising or racing, afloat and ashore. A new hi-tech construction process for the uppers fuses together highly breathable mesh and strong, supple PU, with minimal stitching required. The Dubarry D-Chassis™ system delivers extra support for your feet, avoiding heel pronation. The shock-absorbent footbed is very effective at reducing foot fatigue whether you’re standing at the helm all day, braced against the cockpit coaming, or hiking along a rocky coastal path. And crucially, like all Dubarry sailing shoes and boots our NonSlip-NonMarking™ outsole delivers sure-footed confidence even on slippery foredecks with its unique water-dispersing design and award-winning grip.
- The upper is constructed using high frequency technology, which fuses a breathable mesh fabric with PU, the upper requires less stitching in its construction which results in a more durable, lightweight and flexible shoe
- The Dubarry D-Chassis system offers extra support, protection and control which minimizes heel pronation
- A secure lacing system for improved foot stability using a high quality fabric lace
- Dubarry award winning NonSlip- NonMarking™ durable rubber outsole with unique water dispersion channel system, which prevents aquaplaning
- Removable EVA footbed that provides arch and heel support allowing the foot to sit closer to the cushioning and absorbing the impact better
- Dubarry’s distinctive port and starboard trademark flash detail