A sporty and super-light design with a subtly distinctive new style, our Palermo sailing trainers deliver a winning combination of comfort, agility and grip. The extra-soft uppers are made from quick-drying technical mesh and lycra, with an antimicrobial finish that actively reduces foot odours and a lacing system that ensures a precisely adjustable fit. There’s a hard-wearing toe guard for protection and a premium EVA midsole with superb flexibility and shock absorption. The cushioned footbed, is removable so that it dries out quickly when your feet get soaked on board and is easy to wash when you get ashore. Designed to boost both performance and safety, our NonSlip-NonMarking™ outsoles have a unique water dispersion channel system that prevents aquaplaning and their hard-wearing rubber offers sure-footed grip while you’re working or walking on deck.
- Sporty bi-compound sole unit. The midsole is a lightweight premium EVA compound which is comfortable underfoot, flexible and shock absorbing, this is combined with our custom designed rubber NonSlip-NonMarking™ outsole which has a unique water dispersion channel systemthat prevents aquaplaning and provides superior tractionand durability in wet and dry conditions.
- Traditional lace up facing for a secure and custom foot fit.
- Synthetic mesh and lycra upper with an anti-odour, anti-microbial finish that is quick drying and breathable.
- KPU toe guard offers a high wear resistance and protection in this area
- Removable cushioned footbed for underfoot comfort
- Dubarry’s unique finger pull tape incorporates the distinctive port and starboard flash detail
- Subtle Dubarry Aquatech branding
- Signature port and starboard printed flash detail
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.