A twist on traditional Breton, the Leixlip sweater brings a subtle colour injection to classic nautical stripes. It is also made with a bamboo and cashmere mixed-fibre fabric which wicks moisture, hangs beautifully and feels super soft.
- 40% bamboo, 30% Tencel®, 25% nylon, 5% cashmere knitted yarn
- Bamboo mixed yarn for breathability, moisture wicking and ventilation
- Tencel® mixed yarn for smooth surface that drapes beautifully
- Nylon mixed yarn to improve its durability, prevent shrinking and enhance pill resistance
- Cashmere mixed yarn for soft and luxurious finish
- Soft but durable, highly breathable and lightweight fabric
- Naturally UV protectant, hypoallergenic and eco-friendly
- Scoop neckline
- Loose fit style
- Classic Dubarry branding
- Hand wash recommended
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.