Hunker down in the Ballybrophy three-quarter length coat for serious seasonal warmth. Filled with ethically sourced 90% down and 10% feather, it has a handwarmer pockets, a detachable hood and a full-length two-way zip, making a snuggly, winter weather beater ideal for weekend errands and walks with the dog. Match with some Dubarry country boots for head-to-toe toastiness.
(Approx. Centre back length: 97cm for a Size 38/12)
- 100% polyester bonded 2-layer outer shell
- 90% down 10% feather fill
- Down fill weight is 195g/m2
- Zip-off, removable hood
- Faux suede inner collar, chin guard and pocket welts
- Knitted inner cuff
- 2-way centre front zip
- Zipped pockets with handwarmer pocket bags
- Dubarry branded badge and zip pull
- Machine washable
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.