Where countryside practicality meets festival chic, the Ballyvaughan is long wax cotton coat with a zip off hood that has adjustable draw string waist for your personal style. There are exterior hand warming pockets with a leather trim and an interior pocket that keeps valuables safe. The collar and cuffs have contrast colour cord and inside is a dirt resistant inner hem, so whether you're splashing in mud from the dog walk or dancing, a Ballyvaughan and some Dubarry country boots will have you covered.
Wax cotton coat. (Approx. Centre back length: 97cm for a Size 38/12)
- Lightweight wax cotton fabric has water repellent finish
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Zip-off hood with adjustable outer edge
- Leather hand warmer pockets
- Contrast colour corduroy collar and inner cuff
- 2-way zip covered by snapped placket
- Dirt resistant inner hem strip
- Interior security pocket
- Classic Dubarry branding
- Sponge clean outer fabric and leather
- You are advised to avoid wearing this garment in motor vehicles or indoor settings where there is lighter coloured leather upholstery or fabrics, as the wax finish can often transfer and rub off onto these materials.
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.