The Aquatech Cadiz is a blend of synthetic and natural fibres knitted together with PrimaLoft® for insulation, polyamide and polypropylene for quick drying and durability, merino wool for moisture wicking and comfort, and elastane for a precise fit. But it's also about shape. Our Aquatech Cadiz socks are an asymmetrical design, just like your feet and your boots there's one for your left foot and one for your right, with port and starboard colour coding so you can easily tell them apart. Even the world's best sailing boots feel better and perform more effectively with the right pair of socks inside. And they're machine washable, of course.
- Sizes Small (35-39), Medium (40-43), Large (44-48)
- 38% polyamide, 20% PrimaLoft®, 20% merino wool, 19% polypropylene, 3% elastane
- Asymmetrical fit socks, knitted in complementary shapes to fit specifically the left or right foot
- Elastic grip section for fit and support
- In turned cuff for a relaxed comfortable fit
- Machine washable
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.