Our Kilconnell gloves are very special. Made with naturally supple deerskin and lined with a cashmere mix that is pill resistant, they are lightweight and incredibly soft to wear. An elegant finish to any winter outfit, and a godsend putting hands on a chilly steering wheel on a mid-winter morning. Perfect with our Blackthorn tweed and a Limerick boots.
Women's leather gloves.
- Tumbled and milled deer skin leather with excellent dexterity
- Dries soft and flexible after being wet
- 70% cashmere for soft, lightweight insulation mixed with 30% acrylic for durability.
- Each glove is individually hand-stitched
- Presented in Dubarry two-part gift box
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.