Some of the world’s fastest racing sailors wear visors on the water. The brim cuts glare and helps you spot that elusive windward mark from further away when it’s hidden in a background of shoreside clutter. Unlike a hat, though, you still have the breeze in your hair giving constant feedback of wind shifts and gusts. If you like to helm and trim sails by feel, rather than by staring at the instruments in the cockpit, you’ll notice the difference. Our Aquatech Cascais visor has a stiff brim that stays put in strong winds with a sun-blocking UPF-50 protective finish. The microfibre lining wicks sweat away from your face, the velcro closure gives an adjustable fit and it’s quick drying and water repellent.
- Lightweight, 100% polyester fabric
- Quick drying and water repellent
- Shade the face from harmful sun rays with UPF 50 protective finish
- Microfibre lining wicks sweat and keeps the wearer comfortable
- Velcro closure for adjustable fitting
- Stiff brim