The Commander deck shoe is made with soft leather protected with a water resistant finish and fastened with three eyelet leather laces which are adjustable around the foot for a snug, secure fit. Designed for comfort and performance on board, they combine a padded collar around the ankle and a soft pad under foot with non-slipping soles and rust-proof points. With an two colour sole option they look as good on the shore as at sea teamed with shorts, jeans or chinos and Dubarry Claremorris polo shirt.
- Genuine suede leather with a water resistant finish that is both DryFast-DrySoft™
- Rubber outsole has our signature design that provides traction and durability in wet and dry conditions with its unique water dispersion channel system
- Sole stuck and stitched to upper for extra security
- Classic Dubarry branding Heritage Dubarry trim that includes Dubarry's signature Port and Starboard flash details
- Permanent style information recorded on each style by hot emboss, the information includes style name, number and country of origin
- Leather lined Sealed chain hand stitching
- Handstitching sealed to keep out waterdrops
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.