Waterproof and flexible lightweight boots for active sailing, with award-winning grip. Dubarry’s trademark system of water dispersion channels prevent aquaplaning on slippery wet decks. The low-profile midsoles are made from premium EVA for extra shock absorbing performance while our D-Chassis system supports your heels, minimising pronation. The mesh and Lycra uppers have an anti-microbial finish for odour control and the footbeds are removable, so they’ll dry out quickly if they do get drenched by a rogue wave. They’ll slip on easily when the skipper calls for all hands on deck, with Lycra collars to ensure a secure, comfortable fit that doesn’t impair your agility.
- Waterproof and breathable
- EVA low profile midsole for maximum underfoot comfort and shock absorbency
- Award-winning NonSlip-NonMarking™ rubber outsole with unique water dispersion channel system that prevents aquaplaning
- Dubarry D-Chassis™ system offers extra support, protection and control for the heel with an overlay on the toe for structure and durability
- Lycra® collar for secure fit and ease of entry for wider calves
- Synthetic mesh and Lycra® upper with an anti-odour, anti-microbial finish that is quick drying and breathable
- Removable cushioned footbed for underfoot comfort
- Subtle Dubarry Aquatech branding
- Dubarry’s unique finger pull tape incorporates our distinctive port and starboard flash detail
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.