Rugged and durable, our Aquatech Bari backpack is strongly built from high-spec 1,680 denier ballistic Nylon, which has excellent tear and abrasion resistance. It also has a toughened base with PVC tarpaulin reinforcement, with rubber pads added for extra durability. The fabric is doubly treated for water resistance: PU coated inside with a durable water repellent (DWR) exterior finish. Inside, the main compartment has inner zipped security pockets to keep your valuables safe and there’s a separate padded compartment for your laptop or tablet. There’s an easy-access elasticated pocket on each side for things like water bottles, with eyelets sewn in for water drainage. The back is padded with breathable mesh and the fully adjustable shoulder straps can be linked with a sternum strap to boost comfort and performance.
- The hard-wearing main fabric is 1680 denier ballistic nylon, which is strong and durable with excellent abrasion resistance
- Fabric is PU coated for water repellence with an added DWR finish
- Toughened base with PVC tarpaulin reinforcement, with rubber pads for added durability
- Large volume main compartment with inner zipped security pockets
- Separate padded compartment at back for laptop or tablet
- Elasticated external bottle pocket at both sides, with added eyelets to provide water drainage
- Breathable mesh padded back system for comfort and air circulation
- Fully adjustable padded shoulder straps, with adjustable sternum strap for wearing comfort
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.