The Brunswick combines traditional wax jacket finish with a longer cut offering extra protection. A contrasting corduroy collar coordinates with leather trim and brings a smart finish to classic country style while large patch pockets allow for city break essentials, a good supply of dog treats or perhaps a Dubarry hip flask to take the nip out of the autumnal air.
- 180g/m² lightweight wax cotton fabric with water repellent finish
- 40g/m² PrimaLoft® fill, quilt stitched to cotton lining
- Contrast colour corduroy collar
- Raglan sleeve
- Two-way front zip covered by snapped placket
- Chest handwarmer pockets with fleece pocket bags
- Leather trim on pockets and cuffs
- Roomy patch pockets with studded flap
- Studded, double back vent
- Adjustable back waist tabs
- Knitted inner cuffs
- Dirt-resistant inner hem strip
- Interior security pocket
- Sponge clean outer fabric and leather
- You are advised to avoid wearing this garment in motor vehicles or indoor settings where there is lighter coloured leather upholstery or fabrics, as the wax finish can often transfer and rub off onto these materials.
- Category: Men's wax jackets
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.