Despite its streamlined appearance, the waterproof mid-length Urlingford parka is filled with warming feather and down, has fleece lined pockets and knitted cuffs so you can see off the winter shivers with ease. Wear with a chunky Dubarry knit and Antrim boots for ultimate seasonal style.
- Warm and waterproof with taped seams
- 90% down, 10% feathers, 200g/m²
- Waterproof and breathable outershell fabric, 100% polyester
- Integrated hood with adjustable cord
- Two-way centre front zip
- Buttoned centre front placket and pocket flaps
- Fleece lined handwarmer chest pockets
- Zipped inner security pocket
- Hidden knitted inner cuffs
- Dubarry branded badge on sleeve
- Studded double back vent
- Machine washable
- Category: Men's 3/4 length waterproof coat
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.