The Ballinturbet shoot coat combines a wealth functional features with beautiful design and is a must for long days in the field. A smart tweed exterior is made from Teflon® coated 100% Pure New Wool and combined with a GORE-TEX liner ensures waterproofing and breathability, while 60g/m2 fill, knitted inner cuffs and fleecy pockets keep you properly insulated. Designed with range of movement in mind, the sleeves allow extra lift and cartridge pockets have tabs, for easy access on fast and furious drives.
(Approx. Centre back length: 88cm for a Size L)
- Teflon® coated 100% Pure New Wool outer fabric
- 60g/m2 fill for added warmth
- GORE-TEX Z-liner technology. A lightweight, waterproof and breathable liner, suspended between the outer fabric and garment lining
- Fleece- lined hand warmer pockets
- Cartridge pockets with tab
- Zipped inner pockets
- Genuine leather trim
- Two-way YKK zipper
- Dubarry real leather and metal branded badge at centre back collar
- Cosy rib-knit inner wool cuff
- Ergonomic sleeve design with extra lift
- Machine washable
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.