A fantastic all-purpose shooting coat the Rosleague, is packed with practical features for shoot days and beyond. Warm, waterproof, breathable and machine washable - perfect for walked-up days in wet and muddy weather. Designed with ample room to lift arms and with spacious tabbed pockets for cartridges. These double up well as Dubarry Hip-flask holders on the rugby sidelines or at nippy point-to-point days.
(Approx. Centre back length: 88cm for a Size L)
- Durable, sturdy outer shell fabric 60% poly 40% Nylon
- GORE-TEX Z-liner technology. A lightweight, waterproof and breathable liner, which is suspended between the outer fabric and garment lining
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Cartridge pockets with tab
- Zipped inner pockets
- Two-way YKK zipper
- Dubarry real leather and metal branded badge at centre back collar
- Cosy rib-knit inner wool cuff
- Ergonomic sleeve design allows for ease of movement
- Machine washable
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.