RETURNS POLICY FOR WEBSITE, EVENT AND STORE PURCHASES
If you are not completely satisfied with your order from Dubarry we will refund the cost of the item within 30 days of purchase/receipt, provided the items are unworn, undamaged and in their original packaging with all labelling and swing tags intact.
Please note the following:
• It is essential that any unsuitable items, unless faulty, are returned in a re-saleable condition
• Postage costs are not refunded.
If you return an item purchased online or at an event, for refund by post, please include a returns form with your items. You can download and print the Dubarry returns form here.
Goods must be returned in their original and undamaged packaging, by registered, or any other postage method requiring the recipient (Dubarry) to sign on delivery to:
Customer Service Team
Dubarry of Ireland,
Tel: +353 909642348
Email: [email protected]
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM FOR REFUND?
There are two options to choose from when returning items to Dubarry of Ireland.
1. An Post Postal Service: You can go to your post office and return the item using the An Post normal postal services. Postage costs will vary depending on the weight of the parcel and postal region.
2. RETURNING GOODS PURCHASED FROM THE DUBARRY STORES IN DUBLIN, LONDON OR CHELTENHAM
You can return an item to our stores in person or by post for refund. If you choose to send items by post, please enclose a covering letter stating:
• The reasons for return
• A copy of your purchase receipt (please note that a gift certificate/receipt is not sufficient for refund purposes)
• Full contact details, including postal address and daytime contact telephone number Please note the following:
• Postage costs are not refunded Goods must be returned in undamaged packaging, by registered, or any other postage method requiring the recipient (Dubarry) to sign on delivery to:
DUBARRY OF IRELAND,
35 College Green,
Tel: +353 16779001
RETURNING GOODS PURCHASED FROM A DUBARRY STOCKIST?
In the unlikely event of a problem with your Dubarry product, which you have purchased from one of our stockists listed on our website, you must return them in the first instance to where they were originally purchased, for an initial assessment. The next step will be for the stockist, along with the Dubarry Customer Service Team, to determine whether these goods should be repaired, replaced or returned. Please adhere to the returns policy of the stockist.
If you choose to keep the items purchased for longer than the 30 day return period as described above, we will be unable to provide a refund. Dubarry of Ireland consider the return period of 30 days sufficient for customers to inspect the items for any faults and thus to accept them. Should your items become faulty once the return period has elapsed and the items are within the one year warranty period, we will either repair or replace the items, at our discretion.
The above policy does not affect your statutory rights.