- Product_ID: 423127
A real winter luxury the Dunaghmore is made with Perino yarn, a mix of merino, possum and nylon that is particularly warm, yet lightweight and breathable. With a shawl neck it lends itself well to layering or looks elegant worn as a single layer. A beautifully comfortable day-to-day jumper that will wear well but also an ideal layer for country sports on chillier days.
- 70% fine merino, 20% Possum, 10% Nylon blend produced and spun in New Zealand
- Featherlight in weight
- 35% warmer than cashmere, 55% warmer than merino
- Highly breathable and odour resistant
- Pill resistant after repeated washing and wearing.
- Super soft yet extremely durable.
- Hand wash recommended