The Callaghan is a lightweight waistcoat with traditional herringbone quilting on its soft, suede-feel outer fabric. A shapely cut flatters your silhouette and streamlines your layers for the colder days while crease resistant material means it will keep its great shape. A natural team with Dubarry leather country boots, and better yet it's machine washable if the mud gets the better of you.
Equestrian inspired quilted gilet
- Sueded herringbone fabric with PrimaLoft fill stitched to lining for lightweight warmth
- Fitted silhouette with curved hemline
- Two-way centre front zip
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Pockets have hidden zip closure
- Crease resistant and machine washable