Warm boots aren't just for the mud, the Dubarry Limerick boot for women matches technical performance with a sophisticated urban look. The tall, contoured boot in pull-up leather has a smart oiled appearance and a leather stacked heel ideal for wearing around town but incorporates the breathable GORE-TEX lining and a water resistant finish of the country boot collection for warm and dry feet. A really elegant match with Dubarry tweed skirts or knitted dresses or the perfect choice to smarten up a jeans and jumper combination.
- Contoured leather boot
- Pullup leather with a water resistant finish that is both DryFast-DrySoft™
- Lined with GORE-TEX waterproof and breathable membrane
- The insole is made up of three layers including a thermal foil lining, to protect from cold
- Full length inner zip opening allows for easy foot entry, and neat look on the leg
- The hand built sole unit is made from a combination of rubber outsole and leather midsole.
- Leather stacked heel at 2.5cm height
- Additional underfoot cushion filler is built in between the lining and outsole for extra comfort
- Subtle, signature Dubarry and GORE-TEX branding
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.