This product failed to meet Dubarry's high standards upon inspection by our Quality Assurance team. This is due to either a deviation in some of the materials used or slight manufacturing imperfections from our specifications. This has prevented us from honestly selling these as first quality. This should not however affect the overall usability, functionality, comfort or fit of the boots. Please note that we are unable to accept returns of this product.
With an equestrian-inspired design, the Dubarry Clare leather country boot delivers excellent performance with the addition of extra protection on the inside leg. Warm, waterproof and breathable, with shock absorbing soles, the GORE-TEX lined boots have a flattering cut, styled low at the back of the knee, and elasticated heel panel at the rear for an easy fit. Hardy enough to be put to work on the stable yard yet smart enough to take into town.
- Knee-high, hand-crafted boot
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Product Technology
- DryFast-DrySoft™ breathable leather
- The direct inject bi-compound sole unit consists of a PU inner fill with moulded bi-colour rubber outer shell, the PU inner fill offers underfoot comfort and shock absorbency
- Wear protection pad on inside leg
- Securely bonded soles provide comfort and shock absorbency
- Subtle, signature Dubarry and GORE-TEX branding
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.