Nautical and nice, the Portlaw sweater has classic Breton stripes in a unique Dubarry design. Light, wrinkle resistant fabric is cut in a flattering straight style with long sleeves and each shoulder fastens with three buttons and it comes in three colour variations, great for summer strolling or bracing seaside breezes.
- 70% viscose, 30% recycled polyester
- Sustainable and fully biodegradable viscose gives softness.
- Recycled polyester gives durability, colour fastness and wrinkle resistance
- Flattering straight silhouette with long sleeves
- Fully functional buttons on neckline with contrast stitching on top button
- Very fine gauge, lightweight knit
- Classic Dubarry branding
- Machine washable