The Pembroke gilet has a water repellent waxed outer layer and a warming PrimaLoft® filling inside. The shoulder panels and collar have leather details and the collar is lined with comfy corduroy. Gently tailored it gives a fitted silhouette and is perfect for layering with a Dubarry knit on crisper autumnal days.
(Approx. Centre back length: 66cm for a Size 38/12)
- 180g/m2/6.5oz lightweight wax cotton fabric with water repellent finish
- 40g/m2 PrimaLoft® fill stitched to tan cotton lining
- Leather pocket and shoulder detail.
- Corduroy inner collar
- Covered two-way YKK centre front zip
- Snapped back vent
- Zipped interior security pocket
- Dubarry badge on back of collar
- Sponge clean outer fabric and leather
- You are advised to avoid wearing this garment in motor vehicles or indoor settings where there is lighter coloured leather upholstery or fabrics, as the wax finish can often transfer and rub off onto these materials.