A modern twist on a classic style, the Annestown waxed jacket has a water repellent waxed outer layer in unique plaid design. Inside has a warming PrimaLoft® filling, and the collar and undercuffs have corduroy lining with further leather details on the collar and sleeves. There are plenty of practical internal and external pockets, and an adjustable tabs on the back for individual fit, making for an eye catching, useful jacket you'll wear again and again.
(Approx. Centre back length: 75cm for a Size 38/12)
- Individually dyed plaid yarn for long lasting clarity of colour
- Waxed fabric weight is 280g/m2
- 40g/m2 PrimaLoft® filling
- Water repellent finish on both fabric and leather
- Leather collar and sleeve details
- Vertical hip pockets with leather pocket trim
- Corduroy inner collar and undercuff
- Snapped tabs at back waist offer fit and styling versatility
- Sturdy YKK metal centre front zip, covered by studded placket
- Zipped Interior security pocket
- Real leather and metal Dubarry badge on sleeve
- Sponge clean outer fabric and leather
- You are advised to avoid wearing this garment in motor vehicles or indoor settings where there is lighter coloured leather upholstery or fabrics, as the wax finish can often transfer and rub off onto these materials.
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.