Made in Dubarry?s unique Perino wool the Mullen sweater is properly warm and hard wearing but still lightweight. A really quality feel every day knit or a great layer for long days spent in the shooting field when layered under a heavier jacket. Its half-zip collar works well over a shirt and tie and it also resists bobbling, keeping it looking smarter for longer. - Crew neck sweater
- Unique yarn blend of 70% Fine Merino, 20% New Zealand Brushtail Possum and 10% nylon
- Perino Yarn is 35% warmer than cashmere, 55% warmer than Merino giving feather lightweight warmth and insulation.
- Highly breathable and odour resistant
- Pill resistant after repeated washing and wear
- Super soft yet extremely durable
- Half zip style with rib knit collar
- Contrast colour tipping on inside neckline