A great town meets country jacket, the Broadford has a relaxed feel, but with smart leather lined detailing, it can be dressed up or down. Symmetrical patch pockets give a vintage feel, while the latest in Dubarry design offers warm, water repellent wear, with waxed fabric filled with PrimaLoft® and side entry handwarmer pockets.
This product is a one-off production piece sample. As part of our product development process we make small production runs of new styles for testing and market research purposes. Whilst these products didn’t make it to our final collection, they are still made with quality Dubarry materials and design techniques, and will be a unique purchase as only a handful were made. Please note, we are unable to accept returns of one-off production samples
These items are used for photography or in showroom, however they have been through a QC process and are in a suitable condition for resale. This usage is reflected in their price and they are offered at a discounted rate from their intended RRP. Sample products are available in one size as specified on the product page. Please note, we are unable to accept returns of sample products.
(Approx. Centre back length: 77.5cm for a Size L)
- Water repellent finish on both fabric and leather
- Waxed fabric weight is 280g/m2, with dry finish
- 40g/m² PrimaLoft® fill stitched to lining for extra warmth
- Centre front zip covered by button placket
- Contrast leather trimming
- Buttoned patch pockets with leather notch detail
- Side entry handwarmer pockets
- Dubarry real leather and metal branded badge at centre back collar
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.