This product is a one-off production piece sample. As part of our product development process we make small production runs of new styles for testing and market research purposes. Whilst these products didn't make it to our final collection, they are still made with quality Dubarry materials and design techniques, and will be a unique purchase as only a handful were made.
These items are used for photography or in showroom, however they have been through a QC process and are in a suitable condition for resale. This usage is reflected in their price and they are offered at a discounted rate from their intended RRP. Sample products are available in one size as specified on the product page.
Featuring 4-Way stretch fabric for ultimate comfort and UPF 40 for sun protection, Redington is classic style that meets modern design.
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane yarn dye stripe pique
- 220g/m2 weight fabric has UPF 40 and anti-microbial finish
- Rubber buttons on centre front placket
- Dubarry silicone branded badge above hem
- Machine wash inside out 30°