The Mayfly is a waxed gilet with lightweight PrimaLoft filling to insulate without being bulky. A great light layer for autumnal walks worn over a chunky Dubarry knit, the lined collar and leather trim bring a smarter feel for more formal wear too.
This product is a one-off production piece sample. As part of our product development process we make small production runs of new styles for testing and market research purposes. Whilst these products didn?t make it to our final collection, they are still made with quality Dubarry materials and design techniques, and will be a unique purchase as only a handful were made.
These items are used for photography or in showroom, however they have been through a QC process and are in a suitable condition for resale. This usage is reflected in their price and they are offered at a discounted rate from their intended RRP. Sample products are available in one size as specified on the product page.
Waxed cotton gilet. (Approx. Centre back length: 71cm for a Size L)
- Water repellent waxed fabric with dry finish
- PrimaLoft fill stitched to lining for extra warmth
- Vertical handwarmer pockets with leather pocket welt
- Cosy and soft faux suede inner collar
- Sturdy, two way metal centre front zip, covered by studded placket
- Interior security pocket
- Dubarry branded badge on back collar
- Sponge clean outer fabric & leather only
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.