Knockbridge men's waxed cotton gilet in unique yarn dye plaid, centre back length: 73.5cm
This product is a one-off production piece sample. As part of our product development process we make small production runs of new styles for testing and market research purposes. Whilst these products didn't make it to our final collection, they are still made with quality Dubarry materials and design techniques, and will be a unique purchase as only a handful were made.
These items are used for photography or in showroom, however they have been through a QC process and are in a suitable condition for resale. This usage is reflected in their price and they are offered at a discounted rate from their intended RRP. Sample products are available in one size as specified on the product page.
- Plaid yarns are individually dyed for long lasting clarity of colour
- Waxed Fabric weight is 280g/m2
- Water repellent finish on both fabric and leather
- 40g/m2 PrimaLoft® fill stitched to lining for extra warmth
- Vertical handwarmer pockets with leather pocket Welt
- Sturdy, two-way metal centre front zip, covered by studded placket
- Corduroy inner collar
- Dubarry branded badge on back collar
- Stepdown back hem
- Interior zipped security pocket
- Sponge clean outer fabric and leather
- You are advised to avoid wearing this garment in motor vehicles or indoor settings where there is lighter coloured leather upholstery or fabrics, as the wax finish can often transfer and rub off onto these materials.
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.