The Carrickfergus is a classic waxed jacket given a modern touch. PrimaLoft filling offers proper insulation while the stand up, stud fastened collar and leather trim bring an urban edge to traditional country style. Ideal for work or play, team with Dubarry knitwear or shirt from the extensive men's range.
Waxed cotton jacket (Approx. Centre back length: 78cm for a Size L)
- Water repellent waxed fabric with dry finish
- PrimaLoft fill stitched to lining for extra warmth
- Standing collar, with stud fastening
- Faux suede inner collar and undercuff
- Vertical hip pockets with leather pocket welt
- Sturdy, YKK metal centre front zip, covered by studded placket
- Interior security pocket
- Real leather and metal Dubarry badge on sleeve
- You are advised to avoid wearing this garment in motor vehicles or indoor settings where there is lighter coloured leather upholstery or fabrics, as the wax finish can often transfer and rub off onto these materials.
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.