A great town meets country jacket, the Broadford has a relaxed feel, but with smart leather lined detailing, it can be dressed up or down. Symmetrical patch pockets give a vintage feel, while the latest in Dubarry design offers warm, water repellent wear, with waxed fabric filled with PrimaLoft® and side entry handwarmer pockets.
(Approx. Centre back length: 77.5cm for a Size L)
- Water repellent finish on both fabric and leather
- Waxed fabric weight is 280g/m2, with dry finish
- 40g/m² PrimaLoft® fill stitched to lining for extra warmth
- Centre front zip covered by button placket
- Contrast leather trimming
- Buttoned patch pockets with leather notch detail
- Side entry handwarmer pockets
- Dubarry real leather and metal branded badge at centre back collar
- You are advised to avoid wearing this garment in motor vehicles or indoor settings where there is lighter coloured leather upholstery or fabrics, as the wax finish can often transfer and rub off onto these materials.
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.