The Ballymote combines traditional wax jacket finish with warming, contemporary style. A stand up, stud fastened collar with corduroy lining edged in leather combined with a subtle all-over custom plaid pattern, brings an urban edge to your country style. Add style to your city break and teamed with Dubarry knitwear or shirts from the extensive men's range.
- Waxed fabric weight is 280g/m2
- 40g/m2 PrimaLoft® fill
- Water repellent finish on both fabric and leather
- Leather collar and sleeve detail
- Vertical hip pockets with leather pocket welt
- Corduroy inner collar and undercuff
- Snapped tabs at back waist
- Centre front zip, covered by studded placket
- Zipped interior security pocket
- Real leather and metal Dubarry badge on sleeve
- Sponge clean outer fabric and leather
- You are advised to avoid wearing this garment in motor vehicles or indoor settings where there is lighter coloured leather upholstery or fabrics, as the wax finish can often transfer and rub off onto these materials.
Don't just take our word for it. See what our customers are saying, or help by writing a review of your own.